Friday, August 12, 2016

DCWV Stack-a-Holics August Challenge!

Greetings crafty peeps!

Apologies for the blog being so quiet, I was sick for a little over a week with some sinus and bronchitis bug. Finally feeling a little bit back to normal today, which is so good!

I do have a pretty card to share with you today featuring the Coastal Stack for the August DCWV Challenge! As always, DCWV does not disappoint, these papers are just beautiful! I decided to use them for a wedding themed card.

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Scrappity Dappity Doo!. 
I do receive financial compensation and products from DCWV to develop certain blog posts, 
but all of the ideas and opinions noted are my own.

As you can see, I stayed pretty close to the sketch design.


The Coastal Stack has the most beautiful pearl and metallic finishes, it's gorgeous! 

DCWV Products Used:
Coastal Stack

The sketch for this month:

If you are in the mood for a page, the sketch is awesome!

Thanks so much for stopping on over today!  We would love to have you join in this month's Stack-a-Holic Challenge at DCWV and see what you create.  

1 comment: