Thursday, August 25, 2016

Having Faith featuring JustRite Papercraft

Happy Thursday to you! I have a Faith card featuring June release products from JustRite Papercraft.

 
I used the Blooming Vines background stamp, accented with my Zig Watercolor Brush Markers and water blending tool, then added touches of Wink of Stella to the floral centers.


To create my sentiment block, I've layered the new Damask Flourish One using a vellum layer and delicate pink. On top of it I cut a small piece of corrugate using the Vintage Labels Eleven and layered a smaller newsprint layer on top.

The Faith sentiment is from the new With Sentiments Die set. It's just perfect for so many types of cards. To finish the card I added a few Open Leaf Vines, a small button and a few stick pins.

JustRite Products:
Die 05066 - Vintage Labels Eleven Dies
Die 05020 - Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles
Die 05018 - Open Leaf Vine
Die 05093 - With Sentiments Dies
Die 05069 - Damask Flourish One
CL Stamp 05089 - Blooming Vines Background Stamp

I had fun creating this card and love the new dies and stamps from JustRite Papercraft! Thanks so much for stopping on over for a visit today, have a super scrappity day!
 

No comments: