Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Forever Vintage with ScrapBerry's

Greetings and welcome to the blog this beautiful Tuesday!

I have a romantic and pretty project to share with you featuring the Holiday Romance collection by ScrapBerry's. If you adore vintage designs like I do, I think you will love this collection!

"Forever" 

To begin, I started cutting a few images from the Mementos paper. I selected some florals and the vintage girl image with the florals. Once I had those focal pieces chosen, I looked for a Flair Metal Embellishment for a coordinating sentiment.


Once I selected those elements, I knew I wanted to frame the image in nicely, so I looked in my library of personal dies and found a few that would layer nicely. I used some of my 6x6 papers for these layers. After I selected layered them together, I felt that the background needed just a little more interest.

I cut one more frame layer from vellum and tacked down in the corners. It is very subtle but adds a lot to the shabby feel of the card.


The top frame layer is adhered using foam square adhesive. This allows room to tuck and layer my cut out florals. I added more florals, including a Cherry Blossom which I touched lightly with Spun Sugar Distress Ink to add a bit of depth. Finishing touches are the White Shabby Ribbon bow and the clock.

ScrapBerry’s Products:
6x6 Holiday Romance Paper Collection
12x12 Holiday Romance Paper Collection
Fairy Tale Resin Flowers
Versaille Resin Flowers
Light Rose Cherry Blossom Flower (10 piece set)
Flair Metal Embellishments – No. 2 Forever
Wind of Travel - Set of Clock

Shabby Ribbon in White

I hope you enjoyed my creation. Thank you so much for stopping on over and spending a moment here on the blog with me today! You can check out the ScrapBerry's Blog for even more inspiration here.