Thursday, November 3, 2016

ScrapBerry's November Challenge!

Happy Thursday to you!

I've got a fun project to share with you today that I created for ScrapBerry's November and December Challenge. This year is just flying by, I can't believe it's November already. My project features the Winter Joy collection by ScrapBerry's.

The foundation is a plain canvas binder sized 7.25” x 8” that I picked up at my local craft store. It is primed with white gesso. I used stencils and modeling pastes, glass bead gel along with several spray mists and paints for color.  A pretty variety of ScrapBerry’s embellishments helped create the design.


The binder will be used to store our family memories during the holidays. I loved altering the Resin Flowers and the Cherry Blossom Flower to fit with my design theme.


To accent my Convex Metal Frame, I added gel medium lightly to the scalloped frame, then sprinkled with gold embossing power. I heat set the powder. I also have done this to the Set of Wings to blend into my design.




ScrapBerry’s Supplies:
12x12 Winter Joy Paper Pad (Postcards and Sprinkle of Snow)
Convex Metal Frame – Winter Joy 1
Decoration - Winter Joy
Resin Flowers – Fairy Tale
Epoxy Brads – Once Upon a Winter
Chipboard Die Cuts White Tags 2 cards
Set of Wings White - Metal Embellishments
Torsel’s Stamp – Fairy Tale
Flair Embellishments – That Special Time of Year
Charms Set - Brass Trumpet
Chipboard Die Cuts No 2 – Birds of Paradise
Cherry Blossom 10 Piece Set Pink and White

Thanks so much for stopping on over today for a visit. Be sure to check out all of the details about the ScrapBerry's Challenge here.

No comments: