Saturday, April 29, 2017

Quick Quotes and Clear Scraps Cross Promo

Saturday greetings to you, it's Rhonda here to share a project with you as part of our week long cross promotion with Clear Scraps.

I've used one of our newest collections, Adventure Awaits which was perfect for our recent vacation photos from the beach in Florida.

Quick Quotes Adventure Awaits Paper Pack Scrapbook Page featuring Clear Scraps and PowderPuff Chalk Ink designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel
 
I decided to use the 7x7 section from the Banners Acrylic 12x12 Page along with a photo that I printed out as an 8x10 and then cropped to fit. I used PowderPuff Chalk Inks on the back side to color coordinate with the photo. The bottom portion I used Latte and the upper portion I used a combination of Royal Blue and Caribbean Blue.
 

Quick Quotes Adventure Awaits Paper Pack Scrapbook Page featuring Clear Scraps and PowderPuff Chalk Ink designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel
 
Next, I cut the other section of banners and layered it across the corner after applying some of the blues again on the back.
 
Quick Quotes Adventure Awaits Paper Pack Scrapbook Page featuring Clear Scraps and PowderPuff Chalk Ink designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel
 
The page came together so nicely and I love that the focal point is the beach photo.

Quick Quotes Project using Canon Pixma IP8720 and Adventure Awaits Paper Pack Scrapbook Page featuring Clear Scraps and PowderPuff Chalk Ink designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel
 
I used my Canon Pixma IP8720 to print out my 8x10 photo, then I trimmed to fit. You can easily customize the way you print the photo to ensure it will fit.
 
Be sure to stop on over to the Clear Scraps Blog for even more inspiration! Make sure to say hello from Rhonda!

Quick Quotes Products:
Quick Quotes Stickers
Quick Quotes Chipboard
PowderPuff Chalk Inks: Royal Blue, Caribbean Blue, Latte and Midnight Confessions

Clear Scraps Product:
Banners 12x12 Acrylic Layout

Other Products:
Stamps by BoBunny
Gems by Want2Scrap
Anchor and Board Dies by Cheery Lynn Designs

Thanks so much for stopping on over to the blog for a visit today! Have a super scrappity day!
~ Rhonda

No comments: